Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 août 2010

blog candy oh well

faire partie d'1 DT ça se fête, Julie le fête avec 1 blog candy ici 

I found out on 26th July that I've been chosen to be on the Creative Card Crew design team.  Woohoo - I'm delighted - it's a great challenge blog and I'm looking forward to working with a super team!!  

Soooooooo, since I was putting together a blog candy anyway (about bloomin' time too!), I thought why not make today the day?!!.


Candy consists of:
  • Basic Grey "Kioshi" 6" x 6" paper pad.
  • Prima flowers
  • Prima pearls and gems
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink reinker in "Stormy Sky"
  • Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl "Foxy" stamp
  • Stampavie "Lily & Milo" stamp
  • pack of handbag charms
  • 5 promarkers (pinks and skin tones)
If you would like to try and win this candy (I will post worldwide), all you have to do is the usual!!:
  1. Become a follower of my blog (if you're not already!).
  2. Put a link to this candy on your blog.
  3. Leave a comment for me on this post. Closing date is Monday 9th August and I will post the winners details on Tuesday 10th.
This post will remain at the top until 9th August - scroll down for other posts.

Thanks and good luck to all!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire