Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 septembre 2010

candy papier chez mina

Hello,


1 ptit bloc candy papiers chez mina, et des merveilles à voir chaque jour alors n'hésitez pô à aller visiter son blog 


Its Holiday candy time !!!!!



Good morning everyone and although there's no card today I have some yummy scrummy paper lovers candy for while I'm away on holiday, its all brand new and some of my very favourite papers and goodies...if you didnt already know Im off to Lanzarote on Thursday for two weeks so it will run from today until Midnight (GMT) Sunday 26th September and consists of

18 x My Minds eye Deenos Penny Lane 12x12 Speciality Glitter papers...these are fantastic glittered and embossed papers and as you can see I use them all the time...love them
10 x K&Co 12x12 Speciality papers including embossed kraftcard and die cut frames and a sheet
of the lush pink stripe acetate I love
Basicgrey 6x6 Capella paper pad
pack of beautiful ribbons some of my favourites
pack of pastels buttons ( these are my favs and I'm on my third pack now)

Do you like it?...right now what do you need to do...although I would love for you to want to be a follower I wouldn't even think of trying to force you to...honestly lol...so all you need to do is leave your name in Mr Linky and leave me a comment telling me your best holiday or most favourite place for a holiday (my fav place is Italy and the best holiday so far was Las Vegas), post a link on your blog to the candy (sidebar is fine) and that's it really.
I wish you luck with my candy, the photo really doesn't do these stunning papers justice but if you look through my blog you can see I use them constantly...have a fabulous day everyone
Mina xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire