Related Posts with Thumbnails

23 mars 2010

super blog candy


    de superbes choses à gagner et ouvert au monde entier ici et des merveilles à voir sur le blog, j'adooore
      It's time to thank my wonderful followers! I can't believe I just broke the 300 followers mark! Thank you so very much!
      I have put together some of my favorite craft products for one lucky follower:
    • 1 - 12x12 Basic Grey Nook and Pantry Paper Collection
    • 2 - Basic Grey Bling It
    • 1 - Prima Pearls and Crystals
    • 1 - Green Stickle Bottle
    • 3 - Beautiful Gem Butterflies
    • 1 - Magnolia Flower Bag
    • 1 - Evelyn Baby Lilies by Prima
    • 1 - Homespun Bittles Bright Mix by Prima
    • 1 - Cherry Blossom Branches-Silver by Prima
    • 1 - Sprites Cornflower Blue by Prima
    • 1 - Essentials Wink Collection Tube by Prima
    • 1 - Forever Flowers Jar by Prima
    • 2 - Bags of Buttons, Brads, Charms and Embellishments from my Stash
    • 8 - Organza Ribbons (1 yard each)
    • 4 - Gorgeous Lace (1 yard each)
    • 9 - Mix Solid and Pattern Ribbons (1 yard each)
    • Candy is open to all (world wide, blog or no blog) until the 29th of March, the winner will be announce the following day. Just 2 simple things I ask you to do:
    • Please link my candy on your blog (either sidebar or a post is fine with me)
    • Enter below with MckLinky (please include your name)
    Simple as that!
    If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment with your email address or you can email me.
    Good luck everyone! and Thanks a Million!

    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire